The perfect cold-weather crosslayer!
Patagonia's R2® TechFace Hoody provides warmth and breathability with the added benefits of abrasion and weather resistance for extended versatility in shifting mountain conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- High-loft double-weave fabric is soft and warm next to skin but doesn’t trap heat; face is durable and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Under-the-helmet hood with elastic binding is warm and simple
- Left-chest pocket and two high handwarmer pockets are cleanly finished and harness- and pack-compatible; two interior drop-in pockets
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs with stretch knit provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Partial binding on hem seals in warmth
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 485 g (17.1 oz)
- 7.6-oz 94% polyester (77% recycled)/6% spandex breathable stretch double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish