Patagonia's warmest one-piece bunting is insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Lined with soft recycled polyester fabric, this bunting has a generous length to help keep extremities protected whether your little one is crawling, standing or sitting.
- Windproof shell made of 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Warm three-panel hood with quilted construction and spandex binding at opening for a secure fit; hood is lined with high-pile fleece for extra warmth
- Two durable, full-length zippers with internal wind flaps for easy on/off
- Spandex binding at hood, sleeves and foot openings for a secure fit; fold-over mitt and foot covers keep cold out
- Generous length helps keep extremities protected whether child is crawling, standing or sitting
- Built with wear to spare, so this garment has our hand-me-down ID label
- Made in Bangladesh.
- Weight: 397 g (14 oz)
- Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier Pertex® Quantum Eco 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Body lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Hood lining: 8.6-oz 100% recycled polyester high-pile, double-faced fleece
- Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)