With epic days in mind, the MOD5 was redesigned from the ground up to keep up with the endless pursuit of discovering more on the mountain. With input from some of the world’s best big mountain athletes, every detail was analyzed, resulting in a feature-rich helmet that’s equipped for exploration. No matter how you find it, the freedom of discovery is within reach and ready for the taking in the MOD5.
- NEW DESIGN: The proportion, surface, and detail of the exterior shape deliver bold design and high functionality to the all-new MOD5.
- SKULL MATRIX: A unique integration combining fit and protection that allows the helmet’s internal retention system to wrap in all directions around the wearer’s head, helping to enable a secure comfortable fit.
- VENTILATION: Temperature regulation is key to enjoying your time on the mountain. With multiple ventilation zones, airflow can be customized to help reduce goggle fogging and overheating.
- MIPS® SAFETY SYSTEM: Reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head.
- Polartec® Power Grid™: Moisture wicking, removeable and washable three-dimensionally shaped vented lining to match the contours of a rider’s head.
- BOA® 360 FIT SYSTEM: A fully adjustable design is engineered to help deliver an exact fit.
- FIDLOCK® BUCKLE: Seamless magnetic functionality lets you fasten your helmet with gloves on.
- Helmet Travel Bag and Oakley Decal Included Small (51-55cm) / Medium (55-59cm) / Large (59-63cm)
- ASTM F2040 and CE EN1077 certifications.