The Baker Bibs are a stout pair of 20k/20k three-layer bibs that can handle any powder day.
Many bibs are created purely for ski mountaineering. And yeah, our bibs can handle alpine ascents, but they also fit loose and are comfortable enough to rock the resort or the après-ski scene. They’ve got waterproof Surface 3-layer fabric, ample pocket storage for maps and essential gear, cuff reinforcements to deflect rips, and big inner and outer thigh vents for heart-pumping climbs. A DWR coating means your gear will stay drier longer.
• 1000 Denier cuff and knee reinforcements
• Kangaroo chest pouch
• Fully seam taped
• Articulated knee box
• DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
• Powder gaiters
• Seamless cuff reinforcements
• YKK waterproof zippers
• Inner and outer thigh vents
• Average weight: 948 grams
• Surface 3-layer hardshell fabric
• 100% polyester
• 20k/20k waterproof breathable membrane