Patagonia Men's R1 Pullover Hoody
A trusted thermal layering piece ideal for climbing and ski touring, with alpine-specific features, such as a balaclava hood, and a slim fit with a long hem to stay tucked under a harness or pants.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, these hybridized Polartec® Power Grid® fabrics with Polygiene® permanent odor control are light and breathable with outstanding stretch and durability; low-profile secondary fabric improves breathability in key places and provides increased comfort when worn under a harness
- Snug-fitting, low-profile balaclava-style hood fits comfortably under a helmet strap; center-front slim zip with a soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Off-shoulder seams sit comfortably under pack straps
- Pullover silhouette has deep center-front zipper to allow for quick venting
- One left-chest pocket has slim zip install, zipper garage and mesh pocket bag
- Sleeves have discreet on-seam thumb holes for added coverage in cold conditions
- Torso is 1" longer than usual to stay tucked in under a harness or a pack waistbelt
- 312 g (11 oz)
Men's Tops and Jackets Sizing Information
Measurements are in inches, unless otherwise noted.