Patagonia Baby Snow Pile One-Piece
This H2No® Performance Standard hooded one-piece for serious cold-weather play is fully seam-sealed and insulated with 150g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) that stays warm even when wet. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable, 2-layer 100% recycled nylon H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish; fully taped seams; hood and body with 150-g Thermogreen® polyester insulation (92% recycled); Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Snap-off, removable three-panel hood has elasticized gusset under brim for a secure fit; full-length waterproof zipper with internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Two handwarmer pockets and left-sleeve pass pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Partially elasticized cuff and bottom leg opening to keep cold out for a secure fit over mitts and boots; gusset at the rise provides unhindered movement
- Reflective trim details on sleeve seams, left-chest logo, zipper pull and all pocket pull tabs; tricot lining for cozy warmth at collar, center-back panel and chin guard
- Elasticized waist in back minimizes bulk; adjustable elastic boot strap keeps pant legs secure
- Grow-fit feature in sleeves and legs adds two inches for extended wear; hand-me-down ID label inside
- 505 g (17.8 oz)
Infants’ and Toddlers Sizing Information
|Weight (lbs.)||up to 7lbs||7-15||15-20||20-25||25-28||28-32||28-32||32-35||35-40||39-42|
|Length||up to 20||21-24||25-27||28-31||31-33||33-35||35||38||41||44|
Measurements are in inches, unless otherwise noted.