Patagonia Baby Snow Pile Jacket
Our fully seam-sealed, H2No® Performance Standard protection for babies and toddlers in wet, cold conditions has a waterproof/breathable shell and synthetic insulation. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable, 2-layer 100% recycled nylon H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish; fully taped seams; hood and body with 150-g Thermogreen® polyester insulation (92% recycled); Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Snap-off, removable three-panel hood has elasticized gusset under brim for a secure fit
- Full-length waterproof zipper with internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-sleeve pass pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Partially elasticized cuff and hem to help keep the cold out
- Reflective trim details on sleeve seams, left-chest logo, zipper pull and all pocket pull tabs; tricot lining for cozy warmth at collar, center-back panel and back of chin guard
- Grow-fit feature in sleeves adds two inches in length for extended wear; hand-me-down ID label
- 354 g (12.5 oz)
|Weight (lbs.)||up to 7lbs||7-15||15-20||20-25||25-28||28-32||28-32||32-35||35-40||39-42|
|Length||up to 20||21-24||25-27||28-31||31-33||33-35||35||38||41||44|
Measurements are in inches, unless otherwise noted.