Patagonia Baby Snow Pile Bibs
Insulated baby snow bibs offer fully seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable protection with a soft, comfy polyester lining and a grow-fit feature in the pants. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable, 2-layer 100% recycled nylon H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; fully taped seams; 100-g Thermogreen® polyester (92% recycled) insulation stays warm even when wet; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Straps have low-profile adjustment for growth spurts, comfort and flexibility
- Deep center-front zipper has internal and external wind flap with snap closure
- Elasticized back waist has less bulk for easy movement
- Zippered stash pocket with internal pass ring on right thigh and reflective webbing pull
- Articulated knees; nylon scuff guard at the hem and inside lower leg for durability; internal gaiter with gripper elastic fits over boot to keep cold out; loop inside hem gives option to add cord and keep pants from riding up
- Grow-fit feature in legs adds two inches for extended wear; reflective logo; hand-me-down ID label
- 363 g (12.8 oz)
|Weight (lbs.)||up to 7lbs||7-15||15-20||20-25||25-28||28-32||28-32||32-35||35-40||39-42|
|Length||up to 20||21-24||25-27||28-31||31-33||33-35||35||38||41||44|
Measurements are in inches, unless otherwise noted.