Patagonia Baby Reversible Down Sweater Hoody
Reversible, lightweight, hooded jacket insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) features a solid color on one side and print on the other.
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is made of 100% polyester
- 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Three-panel hood for a stay-put fit
- Full-length zipper with zipper garage eliminates chin chafe
- Reflective webbing pulls on center-front zipper and handwarmer pockets on solid side
- Zippered handwarmer pockets on solid side and on-seam pockets on print side
- Spandex binding at hood and sleeve openings for a secure fit; elasticized back hem keeps cold out
- 218 g (7.7 oz)
|Weight (lbs.)||up to 7lbs||7-15||15-20||20-25||25-28||28-32||28-32||32-35||35-40||39-42|
|Length||up to 20||21-24||25-27||28-31||31-33||33-35||35||38||41||44|
Measurements are in inches, unless otherwise noted.